"Business Process Management" makes it simple to automate a business processes during
which information is captured, retrieved and updated to support tasks that are passed
from one participant to another for action, according to a set of procedural rules.
A complete ready to go solution with a powerful business process designer, BPM Server,
Web Application and Web Services Component provide a rich framework for creating
and distributing process-based applications. The drag and drop design tool is fully
extensible, the server comes with fully documented API's and ASP.net source code
in Microsoft Visual Studio 2005 for the web application and web services component.
You are free to configure, extend or trim the functionality of the web application
and components, integrate and provide services to your own applications in any way
that you choose. There are no visible copyright statements on any of the products,
you free to add your own copyright statements.
Business Process Management integrates people, information and processes and results
- Reduced operating costs by eliminating repetitive processes reduction of errors.
- Improved productivity though compression of process cycles.
- Faster processing time through the reduction of hidden transaction costs.
- Increased throughput capacity
- Greater consistency in service quality
- Improved visibility to day-to-day operation
- Improved collaboration between staff
- Improved internal and external communication
- Better decision support
- Improved planning capability.
Enables business analysts to capture and document existing processes and collaboratively
or independently redesign them. The tool is a standalone product whose output provides
a complete documentation of the process and a distributable workflow application.
Manages and controls the workflow application providing the components, provision
of data for document and email production, administration and reporting facilities.
The server also manages the user permissions.
BPM Web Application
Provides the administration and user interface to the workflow applications deployed
on the BPM Server. The web application is built in C# ASP.NET and it works with
Internet Explorer and other web browsers.