The highlights for 2012 so far:-
- New Business – We welcome new clients, Adecco, Veolia, Northgate, Redland, Colefax & Fowler, KDM, Tonbridge and Malling, Johnsons, MA Energy, Foundation Developments and The Bombay Stock Exchange.
- Proud Partners – we have established a very exciting partnership with Morton Smith where their credit management services complement our e-Billing and e-Archiving services. We already have a number of projects underway. For specialised scanning business we have joined with Gillard Editing to offer a total capture service to our clients – again new business has already been secured.
- Services Update – TechTrek are now providing outsourced mailroom services.
- New Operations – we have established a sales team in Germany and are expecting great things in the next 12 months.
- Global Reach – nothing new here but we are continuing to leverage our international co-operation with more offshore capture and process work in India. We hope to have some important news here in the next quarter.
- Group Corporate News – TechTrek India shares are now available for electronic trading on the Bombay Stock Exchange.
Highlights for 2011
Our business model has stood up well to the rigours of economic challenges presently
being met by business. TechTrek’s sales offering, which encompasses digital automation
and back office services in India, is helping many of our clients to remain profitable
while delivering a quality service to their clients during these difficult times.
We are proud to have clients depend on our services and we take our responsibilities
The highlights for 2011 include:-
- Innovation – Our proof of delivery system is proving very popular
with logistics companies and clients with multi locations.
- New business – We welcomed new clients Steria, Baines & Ernst,
L’Oreal, Solid Systems, Synerway and Asterion.
- Proud Partners - We have a number of established partners in the
UK & Ireland who have a considerable prospect base and focussed in the Publishing,
Print & Mail, Document Capture, SaaS CRM and physical record storage sectors - all
of these sectors can and will benefit from TechTrek services.
- New Operations - We have acquired the Field Services business of
MVS CXP (now renamed TechTrek CXP) in France and look forward to developing this
business both geographically and by introducing our established data management
services to our newly acquired clients.
- B2C services - Our DMS product 'Alsedo' continues to power an exciting
new SaaS consumer document archiving system in the USA.
- Global Reach - We have established a new partner relationship in
the USA and we can feed our data centre and back office from the USA, Europe and